“， 要么 ”our
“）respects your personal privacy and is committed to adhering to the applicable privacy and data protection laws and industry guidelines. This privacy statement ("Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies only to this ODC Website and to ODC's handling of information collected through this Website. This Privacy Statement does不
这个网站是由Pixelgate网络n the United States and any personal information submitted through the Website will result in the collection and processing of such information in the United States. As a result, if you are visiting the Website from a country other than the United States, your personal information will cross an international boundary. The level of protection for your personal information in the United States may not be the same as the level of protection in your country.
After reading this Privacy Statement, which is incorporated into and is a part of this Website'sTerms and Conditions of Use
- What information ODC collects from you and how we use it
- How long we retain your personal information
- How ODC protects your information
- How you can contact ODC
Collection and Use of Personal information
We collect information on this Website that can be used to identify or contact a particular person (we refer to this type of information as "personal information“）。Personal information includes information that does not directly identify you by name or include your contact information, but which may be used to identify that a specific computer or device has accessed our Website and which if combined with certain other information could be used to identify you. The types of personal information we collect and process include:
- Full name
- Contact information (work or home postal address; work, mobile or home telephone number; work or home fax number; work or personal email address）
- Education and experience information (CV information; professional experience; education; certifications; personal interests）
- Log data（describedbelow）
- Cookie data（describedbelow）
- Social media use and utilization
我们在网站访问者中积极地收集个人信息，直接向我们提供直接响应网站上的具体问题或请求（例如。那personal information provided through our Website submission form or careers page). ODC uses this information for the purposes of pursuing its ordinary course of business as described in more detail below. For example, if you submit an inquiry to us through our Website submission form, your personal information will be used to track and respond to your inquiry and provide you with the information and support requested. Similarly, if you provide your resume to ODC for purposes of obtaining employment, the resume will be used for activities related to your potential employment. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information on the Website.
在范围内非个人信息（e.g.那log data那location data， 要么cookie数据）is combined with personal information, we treat such combined information as personal information for purposes of this Privacy Statement. We use this combined information for the purposes described in the收集和使用非个人信息section below, ourCookie Notice，并在本隐私声明中另有描述。
If you are a visitor from the European Economic Area, the legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Privacy Statement will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, the applicable legal basis for our processing of your personal information normally includes one of the following:
- Based on your consent。在某些情况下,在您提供的点personal information, we may ask you for your consent to collect and process such information. If you choose to provide us with your consent, you may later withdraw your consent (oropt-out）by contacting us using the contact details provided under the如何联系ODC下面的部分。Please note that if you withdraw your consent it will not affect any processing of your personal information that has already occurred. Where we process your personal information based on consent, we will provide more detailed information to you at the time when we obtain your consent.
- Performance of a contract。在具体情况下，我们可能需要处理您的个人信息，以履行履行您所在的合同的义务。在我们正在处理您的个人信息，以履行您是缔约方的合同下的义务，您可能无法反对此类处理，或者如果您选择选择退出或对象此类处理，则可能会影响我们履行您所欠合同义务的能力。
- ODC's legitimate interests。我们可以根据我们的合法利益（或任何第三方）根据我们的数据保护利益或基本权利和自由而覆盖这些利益的合法利益（或任何第三方）来处理您的个人信息。在这种情况下，您可以通过联系我们如下所述联系我们来反对您的个人信息的相关处理如何联系ODC下面的部分。
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make such legitimate interests clear to you at the relevant time.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the如何联系ODC下面的部分。
Like most web sites, when you use our Website, we passively collect certain non-personal information that does not, on its own, identify any particular individual. The types of non-personal information we collect and process include:
- 日志数据。当您使用或互动与我们的网站一起时，我们的服务器记录您的浏览器自动报告的某些信息（例如Apple的Safari，Microsoft的Edge，Chrome，或Mozilla的Firefox）或设备每次请求我们的网站时或内容时从我们的网站下载到您的浏览器或设备。这个 ”log data“includes your IP address (which is used to infer approximate location); Internet service provider; browser type and settings (e.g.那content language, cookie/DNT preferences); device information (e.g.那type of device, operating system, device manufacturer); referring/exiting URL; request/response date and time; clickstream data; device IDor advertising ID; and data contained in first-party cookies and similar technologies (discussed further below and in ourCookie Notice）。我们收集的一些信息取决于Web浏览器上的设置。如果要了解您的浏览器发送或如何更改设置的信息，请检查您的Web浏览器。在IP地址或类似标识符被视为适用法律下的个人信息的范围内，我们还将此类标识符视为个人信息。
位置数据。Depending on your computer or device permissions, we may collect information about your device's approximate (e.g.，国家或邮政编码）或精确的位置（“location data“）。Various technologies may be used to collect this location information, such as IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may provide information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers.We will only collect your computer's or device's precise location with your consent。
We passively collect the information described above to understand what areas of this Website are most popular, which areas may require improvement, and what technologies are being used by our visitors. This information helps us to better understand visitor behavior and to update and improve this Website and our advertising. We also use this information for security purposes, to detect and to block security breaches, and to provide you with a safe online environment. Please see ourCookie Noticebelow to learn more about our collection and use of non-personal information through the use ofCookies and Similar Technologieson our Website.
In addition, when we aggregate or anonymize information (including personal information), such aggregated or anonymized data is considered non‑personal information for the purposes of this Privacy Statement and may be used and shared by us for any legitimate business purpose.
If we combine non-personal information with personal information, such combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
我们使用以下类型Cookies and Similar Technologieson our Website:
- 像素的标签。Pixel tags (also known as网信标）are small blocks of code installed on our Website which enable our online partners to serve cookies when you visit our Website and are generally used in combination with cookies to track visitor activity on our Website, receive relevantlog data那location dataandcookie数据那and perform other activities relating to the monitoring and analysis of the use and performance of our Website.
Cookies Used on Our Website and Your Cookie Choices
- We useGoogle Tag Managerand谷歌分析cookies to collect information about how people use our Website and to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the Website. We do this to make sure the Website is meeting our visitors' needs and to understand how we can improve the Website. Google Analytics stores information about what Website pages you visit, how long you are on the Website, how you got here, and what you click on. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our Website. More information on Google Analytics can be foundhere。如果您想选择选择收集并如描述使用的信息，请使用Google Analytics Opt-Outhere。
- 我们使用Google DoubleClickcookie to deliver targeted advertisements based on visitor interests, demographics, and past browsing activity; to improve reporting on ad campaign performance; and to avoid showing ads the visitor has already seen. More information on DoubleClick can be foundhere。如果您想选择选择收集和使用的信息，请使用Google双击“选择”退出“here。
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, browsers typically allow individuals to remove or block browser cookies if they choose. Please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides for more information.
In addition to your browser settings and the specific opt-out mechanisms described above, you can opt-out of many non-essential cookies and similar technologies following the mechanisms available through the links below:
You can learn more about cookies and how to manage them atwww.aboutcookies.org.。
There are different ways you can prevent tracking of your online activity. One of them is setting a preference in your browser that alerts websites you visit that you do not want them to collect certain information about you. This is referred to as a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") signal. Please note that currently our Website does not respond to these signals from web browsers. At this time, there is no universally accepted standard for what a company should do when a DNT signal is detected.
ODC implements and maintains reasonable restrictions on the retention of personal information collected through this Website and generally disposes of such personal information once it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or further processed. However, we may continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and as necessary to comply with applicable law. In addition, we may continue to store anonymous, aggregated or anonymized information for any legitimate business use described in this Privacy Statement.
We may share your personal information with the following categories of recipients:
- ODC affiliates and business units。We share personal information with our affiliates and business units who process personal information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement or as notified to you when we collect your personal information.
- Law enforcement, government agencies, and judicial bodies。b我们还透露个人信息elieve disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- 潜在买家。We may share personal information with a potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any proposed purchase, merger, or acquisition of any part of our business, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
- Other parties based on your consent。We may share personal information with any other person with your consent to such disclosure.
We do not otherwise distribute to third parties your personal information. However, we will have no liability for disclosure of such information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized intervention of third parties.
5. Choices You Have About How ODC Uses Your Information
You have various rights with respect to the collection, use, transfer and processing of your personal information, as described below.
- 您可以使用联系方式与我们联系belowto requestaccess to那正确那更新那or deleteany personal information that you have provided to us through the Website. To protect your privacy, we will only respond to e-mail messages sent from the e-mail account you used to set up your account. Should you elect to have your information deleted, we will also delete your user account.
- You have the right to选择营销通讯我们在任何时候寄给你。你可以行使这一平台ht by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' or 'opt-out' link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact detailsbelow。
- If you do not wish for us tocollectcookie数据，您可以将浏览器设置为拒绝cookie，或者在发送cookie时提醒您。如果您这样做，请注意，本网站的某些部分可能无法拆除或无法正常运行。
- If you do not want any information collected, then you should choose not to use the ODC Website.
If you are a visitor from the European Economic Area和/或适用法律要求的范围，您有以下其他数据保护权：
- You canobject to processing您的个人信息，请我们限制处理of your personal information, orrequest portabilityof your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you canwithdraw your consentat any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right tol诉讼with an applicable data protection authority. You have the right to lodge such a compliant in the European country of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of an alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal information infringes applicable EU data protection laws. A list of all European supervisory authorities and their respective contact information is availablehere。
We reserve the right to limit the rights described above at any time where permitted under applicable law, including where your identity cannot be reasonably verified by ODC or to the extent your rights adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
You can exercise any of the foregoing rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the如何联系ODC下面的部分。
6. How ODC Protects Your Information
We work hard to protect your personal information. All information is stored within a secured database that is not accessible to the outside world. Resumes are stored on file systems that are not publicly accessible. All ODC servers are protected behind both hardware and software firewalls. Low-level access to all information is restricted to authorized support personnel only.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Never share your password with anyone else, notify us promptly if you believe your password security has been breached, and remember to log off of this Website before you leave your computer.
7. What ODC Does About Children Visiting This Site
This Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from Website visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose online. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be deleted from our records, you may do so by contacting us using the contact details provided under the如何联系ODC下面的部分。
8. How You Can Contact ODC
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Privacy Statement, the information practices described in this Privacy Statement, or your rights with respect to such practices, please contact us:
ODC reserves the right to update or modify this Privacy Statement, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised version of this Privacy Statement on this Website. If we modify this Privacy Statement, the modifications will only apply to personal information we collect after we have posted the revised Privacy Statement on this Website.